Wednesday, August 27, 2008

OMG!!! I Did It

So, I finally set up a blog. I was debating for a while on whether I should do this or not. I didn't know what I would write about, and I was worried about who would read it. But then I said, you know what, just go ahead and do it. When I don't feel like talking to anyone immediately around me, I can just post. Aahh, cheap, easy therapy.

Just to introduce myself, my name is Desreen, and I am twenty eight years old. I have a wonderful, funny, beautiful daughter who's four. I love all things fashion and makeup. My blog will be about me, my journeys as a craftnista, my two etsy shops, and anything else I want to talk about.

I'll be back later; talk amongst yourselves.

3 comments:

oriental banana said...

you got the Etsy mini to work - yah! now it's time to go widget-crazy!

Anonymous said...

haha, seems like we're future competitors! :D I hope there is a big enough market for button stuff on etsy ;) good luck with your shop and your blog and everything!

Lisa Brawner said...

nice work. I enjoyed reading your blog this morning. Saw it on an etsy thread